To empower and uplift the living standards of the beneficiaries socially and economically.
An empowered community free of new HIV infections and other social ills.
- Social/ Economic empowerment of its members.
- Advocating for the human rights of women and girls and empowering the girl child holistically.
- To facilitate the community to realize their potential and make use of it through awareness creation and empowerment.
- To create awareness in health related issues especially in HIV, reproductive health and non-communicable diseases.
Moyote works in Kariobangi and Korogocho slums and its neighboring environs in Nairobi County.
- Equality and Non-discrimination
- Integrity and Transparency
- Respect and Dignity
- Greater and Meaningful involvement of the community members
- Undertaking community advocacy
- Economic empowerment of members
- Trainings and awareness creation
- Community Outreaches
- Running Support groups for drug addicts, young people living with HIV, Most at Risk Populations (MARPS) and Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVCs).